What Base Should I Be Using with My Helix?
Your mattress is only part of your sleep system because you need to put it on something! If you’re like most people and would prefer to not put your mattress on the floor, we have you covered...or rather supported. This article outlines the base options that Helix offers and which products work with each other.
- A foundation is the item that goes directly beneath your mattress and is exactly the same as a box spring except with no springs (you don’t need them with our beds). The Helix Foundation is designed specifically to work with your Helix Mattress - with slats across it no wider than 5” apart to avoid any sagging. The foundation is 7.5” tall and built of SPF (spruce, pine, fir) wood for high-end support. Lastly, our foundation can be built and broken down in only 2-3 minutes with no tools.
Price: Twin - $200, Twin XL - $225, Full - $250, Queen - $275, King - $325, CA King - $1,245
Works With: Helix Mattress, Helix Frame
Does NOT Work With: Helix Adjustable Base
The Helix Frame is designed and built to raise your bed 7.25” from the ground and features oversized legs for support, size adjustability, and simple tool-free assembly. It comes in a sleek black color and is 100% steel. The frame is tested to support up to 600 lbs with no sign of wear and tear, though there is no official weight limit.
The Helix Frame is meant to be used with the Helix Foundation (or another box spring) - it cannot be used directly alone with a Helix Mattress.
Price: Twin - $150, Twin XL - $150, Full - $150, Queen - $175, King - $175, CA King - $175
Works With: Helix Foundation
Does NOT Work With: Helix Adjustable Base, Helix Mattress (requires Helix Foundation)
Helix Adjustable Base
Take control of your sleep and relaxation with the Helix Adjustable Base. This is the future of comfort:
• Head up & Foot Up - Total control for optimal comfort for the various activities in your bed such as watching TV. Also helps to reduce snoring.
• Zero Gravity - Simulates weightlessness to alleviate the forces of pressure on your back and spine
• Memory Settings - Find a position that’s best for you? Your Adjustable Base will remember it for later
• Multi-Port USB Charging - Charge your various devices directly from your Adjustable Base to avoid long wires around your night table
• Adjustable Leg Height - Change the height to your desire. Fits in most bed frames.
The Adjustable Base can be placed in many outside bed frame or used on it’s own with your Helix Mattress, but is not compatible with the Helix Foundation or Helix Frame.
Price: Twin XL - $1,095, Queen - $1,195, King - $1,995, CA King - $1,995, Split King - $2,145
Works With: Helix Mattress
- Does NOT Work With: Helix Foundation, Helix Frame