Helix Natural Wood Frame
Natural Wood Frame
The wood frame comes in two color options - natural and white - and is designed with a modern aesthetic to compliment any bedroom.
Premium Natural Materials
Featuring 100% Appalachian hardwood bed rails, 100% solid Southern Yellow Pine slats, and 100% solid Appalachian Maple legs. All wood finishes are water-based with zero VOCs.
Durable, Simple Construction
Constructed of Appalachian hardwood reinforced to be durable, the Wood Frame is surprisingly simple to build with tool-less assembly.
Natural Wood Frame Product Specs
- Mattress Size - Wood Frame Dimensions
- Twin - 41" x 79" x 13”
- Twin XL - 41" x 83" x 13”
- Full - 57" x 79" x 13”
- Queen - 63" x 83" x 13”
- King - 79" x 83" x 13”
- CA King - 75" x 87" x 13”
Height from Floor to Frame (Clearance)* - 8.25”
The Wood Frame replaces the need for a Foundation.
The Wood Frame is designed with a minimal aesthetic and is not compatible with headboards.
*Clearance: This is the distance from the floor to the bottom of the frame. Sizes King and CA King contain a center support leg.
- Bed Rails - Industrial Veneer Core Hardwoods: The bed rails along the edge of the Wood Frame are made from industrial veneer core hardwoods, including Maple and Poplar, which are 100% Appalachian hardwoods.
- Bed Slats - Southern Yellow Pine: The bed slats are made from 100% Southern Yellow Pine, one of the most sustainable wood species in the country.
- Legs - Maple: The legs are made from 100% solid Appalachian Maple sourced locally in North Carolina
- Finish - Water Based: Each Wood Frame features water-based and UV finishes with zero VOCs and no formaldehyde, meeting safe for home standards.
- Free shipping via FedEx in the United States
- Shipping rates apply for Canadian orders
Returns & Warranty
- 100 Night Sleep Trial
- 5-year Limited Warranty. Learn More
Why the Helix Wood Frame?
We’ve taken great care to make sure the quality of the craftsmanship provides a product that is sleek, simple, and convenient.
All the wood comes from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified locations, including Leed-compliant and CARB-compliant bed rails. The specific types of wood chosen are from sustainable wood species.
Handmade in the USA
All of our products are handcrafted and assembled right here in the US, which allows us to closely monitor the quality and craftsmanship of each wood frame. You can sleep soundly knowing we keep a close eye on every product.
The Helix Wood Frame features timeless Japanese joinery, with naturally noise-reducing joints. Zero need for metal hardware. Easy, simple, safe.
Common Questions About Natural Wood Frames
What is the weight limit?
The weight limit of the Twin and Twin XL size is 500 lbs. The weight limit of size Full, Queen, King, and CA King is 1,500 lbs.
Do I need a Foundation with the Wood Frame?
No, the Wood Frame and the Foundation are not compatible.
How do you sleep?
Find the best mattresses for you based on your body type, sleeping position, and feel preference using Helix Color MATCH.