Helix Sleep, Inc. is committed to facilitating and improving the accessibility and usability of its Website, https://helixsleep.com. Helix strives to ensure that its Website services and content are accessible to persons with disabilities including users of screen reader technology. To accomplish this, Helix has engaged multiple partners:
EqualWeb is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. They are continually improving the user experience for all site visitors and applying the relevant accessibility standards. EqualWeb has taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology being used to access this site.
UsableNet Inc, is a leading web accessibility consultant which will help test, remediate and maintain our Website https://helixsleep.com in-line with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), which also bring the Website into conformance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Certificate & Conformance Status
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
In addition, the following modifications were made during the audit to make this website accessible:
• Enables keyboard navigation
• Enables smart navigation
• Blinks Blocking
• OCR Image description Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc`
• Voice command the browser using your voice
• Change color contrast based on dark background
• Change color contrast based on a light background
• Change the site's colors
• Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
• Change the font for readability
• Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white
• Increase the display to 200%
• Highlight links on the site
• Highlighting headers on the site
• Display an alternative description of the images
• Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip
• Describe words by mouse selection
• Displays the site's contents in a new window clearly and readable
• Enables users to type contents using the mouse
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations, alternatives and disclaimers
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components
When 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy. Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on this Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the web page and nature of the issue in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page or the information contained therein accessible for you.