Helix Adjustable Base
Zero Gravity & Memory Settings
Simulate weightlessness and alleviate the forces of pressure on your back and spine. That means less pain and more comfortable nights.
Head Up & Foot Up Adjustability
Total control for optimal comfort. Great for everything from reading or watching TV in bed to reduce snoring.
Built-In Massage Technology
Three intensity level settings and timer for head and foot massage to relax you in bed.
Adjustable Base Product Specs
- Twin XL: 38" W x 80" L - 99lbs
- Full: 54" W x 75" L - 117 lbs
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L - 130 lbs
- King Half (must buy 2 for King): 38" W x 80" L - 99 lbs
- CA King Half (must buy 2 for CA King): 36" W x 84" L - 97 lbs
- Add 2 King Half Bases to cart for a King Size.
Add 2 CAK Half Bases to cart for CA King Size.
- 2" slim-profile foundation style base
- 2" diameter and 12" 4-in-1 stackable legs for adjusting height
- Carbon Steel
- Injection Molded ABS Plastic
- Upholstery Fabric - Polyester & PVC mesh
- Foam - EPE (Expanded Polyethylene)
- Free delivery via FedEx in the United States directly from our warehouse. King & Cal Kings will be shipped and delivered in 2 separate boxes. For a King, it will arrive as two King Halfs and the Cal King as two CAK Halfs.
Returns & Warranty
- Due to the nature of this product, there is no trial period. Free return offered if packaging is unopened.
- Up to 20-year Limited Warranty. Learn More
Why an Adjustable Base?
An adjustable base is about making your bedroom your own. You spend ⅓ of your life in bed - whether you’re sleeping, reading, watching TV, or just relaxing. It’s important to make all those moments as comfortable as possible.
The optimal body position to reduce the forces of gravity on your spine which is great for reducing back pain and improving circulation.
Reduce tension with head and foot massage capabilities. Perfect before sleep or when relaxing in bed.
Don’t Be A Snore
Inclining your upper body can help alleviate snoring. Trust us, your partner will thank you.
Common Questions About Adjustable Bases
How difficult is setup?
Setup is simple and quick! We do suggest you have at least two people involved in moving and setting up the Adjustable Base as it can be heavy.
Who makes the Adjustable Base?
The Adjustable Base is made by our manufacturing partner, Ergomotion. They are known for top quality electronics and best in class adjustable base options.
How do you sleep?
Find the best mattresses for you based on your body type, sleeping position, and feel preference using Helix Color MATCH.