The Helix LUXE is our newest line of mattresses designed to provide you with tailored, hotel luxury comfort at a comfortable price. Read on to learn more about the features and benefits of this premium line of mattresses.
Jerry Lin, Co-Founder and Head of Product Design
The Helix LUXE
- The Helix LUXE is designed to provide hotel level comfort and plushness that is still tailored to your needs and preferences, at a comfortable price point. Each component has been tested and optimized for your comfort and sleep quality.
- The Helix LUXE includes a phase change material (PCM) cover that uses the same material as our Ultra Cool Cover. It is cool to the touch and is designed to pull heat away from your body as you sleep, so you stay at a comfortable temperature the whole night.
- Below that is a quilted pillow top layer that is made up of fiber and foam that provides that plush, luxurious feel that is often found in hotel mattresses. The cover also includes heavy duty handles that are helpful in moving the mattress which can be quite heavy due to the high quality materials built into the LUXE.
- Below the pillow top layer, the LUXE mattresses contain a Gel Visco memory foam. This layer is designed to offer pressure relief from the memory foam and cooling capabilities from the embedded gel.
Below that, side sleeper models will have a layer of Memory Plus Foam for additional pressure relief and contouring. All positions models will have a layer of Helix Dynamic Foam which offers springiness and bounciness along with weight distribution.
Below these two comfort layers, a layer of High Grade Polyfoam transitions the body from the foams to the spring layer.
- The key to the Helix LUXE's support capabilities come from the Zoned Body Shape Layer. This consists of thousands of individually wrapped coils that each compress to support different parts of your body. The zoning means that it’s softer in the shoulder and leg areas to allow the parts of you that push into the mattress more to provide maximum pressure relief and keep your spine aligned while you sleep.
- The coils also have extra reinforced outer perimeter to provide what’s called edge support. That means that when you sit on the edge of the bed it doesn’t compress as much as the inner areas, so it’s easier to get in and out, put your shoes on, and do whatever you need to do.
Below the Zoned Body Shape Layer, a layer of Duradense foam provides stability and protects the coils from the base the mattress is resting on.