Built To Last
Featuring hardened steel with injection-molded, fiberglass-infused resins to provide sturdy and durable support.
Strong & Safe
The Helix Frame can support more than 2,500 lbs with zero motion transfer or noise. No sharp edges with smooth lower leg contours.
Designed For Ease
Simple, tool-free construction for easy assembly. Compatible with any mattress, but needs a foundation or box spring. It will attach to most headboards.
Frame Product Specs
(W x L x H) -
- *Twin (38" x 73.13" x 7.25")
- *Twin XL (38" x 73.13" x 7.25")
- Full (53" x 73.13" x 7.25")
- Queen (60" x 73.13" x 7.25")
- King (76" x 73.13" x 7.25")
- CA King (72" x 73.13" x 7.25")
*Note: Twin and Twin XL metal Frames do not include a center support rail.
- Hardened Steel
- Injection-molded, fiberglass-infused resins
- Free Shipping via FedEx in the United States
- Delivery in 3-7 Business Days
- Shipping rates apply for Canadian orders
Returns & Warranty
- 100 Night Sleep Trial
- 5-year Limited Warranty. Learn More
Common Questions About Frames
What is the weight limit?
The Helix Frame has been tested to support up to 2,500 lbs with no signs of wear or tear.
Do I need anything else with the frame?
Yes, a foundation or base is needed as the metal bed frame cannot be placed directly under your mattress.
How do you sleep?
Find the best mattresses for you based on your body type, sleeping position, and feel preference using Helix Color MATCH.