Wedge Pillow Benefits
Reduce Back & Neck Pain
Read, Work or Watch TV in Bed
Quell Snoring & Acid Reflux
Wedge Pillow Product Specs
- 24" x 24" x 10"
- Cover & Pillow Materials
- Our machine washable cover is made from a blend of rayon and polyester to give it a breathable, cozy feel. Beneath the removable cover is a hypoallergenic wedge pillow made from a gel memory foam layer and polyurethane foam. Your foam wedge pillow is designed and built for your comfort with high-quality, USA-made materials.
- Free Shipping via FedEx in the United States
- Delivery in 3-7 Business Days
- Shipping rates apply for Canadian orders
Returns & Warranty
- 100 Night Sleep Trial
- 1-year Limited Warranty. Learn More
Featuring Gel Memory Foam
The Helix Wedge Pillow features a layer of cooling Gel Memory Foam that provides best in class comfort and helps to contour to the curves of your body for added pressure relief.
The Helix Wedge Pillow is designed to be used in many different ways and positions to best adhere to your personal needs and preferences. It’s all about you.
Common Questions About Wedge Pillows
What is a bed wedge pillow used for?
A wedge pillow is commonly used just for comfort, but often people seek them out to help with snoring, breathing, back pain, asthma, post-nasal drip and other sleeping issues.
Can wedge pillows help with GERD?
People suffering from symptoms related to GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) can be helped by using a wedge pillow. Elevating the head, torso and shoulders can help prevent stomach acid from entering the esophagus. We suggest speaking with a physician.
Are wedge pillows better for side sleepers or back sleepers?
Wedge pillows can benefit both if used properly. For side sleepers, they can help support the neck and upper back if they’re properly aligned while sleeping. For back sleepers, they can provide comfort or assist with a variety of ailments.
How tall should a wedge pillow be?
Most wedge pillows are around 10 to 12 inches. Helix’s wedge pillow is 10 inches to make it versatile for helping with a variety of sleeping issues. The gradual slope makes it more comfortable and easier to sleep with.
How do you sleep?
Find the best mattresses for you based on your body type, sleeping position, and feel preference using Helix Color MATCH.